Rating: 5 Stars Clear all filters (503 of 2776 reviews match)
Filter by rating
filters
Product:
Show
Rating:
4.9
Good price on the clothes you order. In this store I found a good price for my clothes, I found very good discounts and I could not miss it, I do not know how long these prices will be but you have to enjoy them while you can.
FashionmiaCares

Dear customer, Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here and we're so happy that you are satisfied with your order. And we will be always your fashion guide.

If you have any problem, please feel free to contact us via comment@orderplus.com. Thank you so much again.

Have a nice day! Fashionmia

Review
Pros
  • Dress prices
Fair pricing
  • affordable dresses
  • Price Affordability
5.0
Self gift Happy . I made a self-care of a nice coat that I saw on the website, decided to make this gift for me because my birthday is coming soon and if nobody gives me anything, then I'm happy with what I bought.
FashionmiaCares

Dear customer, Thanks for sharing your happy shopping experience with us here. Fashionmia would always love to be your fashion consultant and help you to be the most fashionable and the most beautiful person in fashion area.

Thanks again for your sincere words on us and we're always looking forward to your back. Thank you so much. Have a nice day!

Any question, please feel free to contact us via comment@orderplus.com. Fashionmia

Review
Pros
  • Quality of the product i ordered
  • Fashion Dresses
5.0
My order took a while to arrive, more than I thought, well the shipment was free, and I was already thinking that it would not arrive, but it's good that I already have it in my hands. Happy
#1661946

One right order out of thousands....your business model is to SCAM Fashionmia!!!!

View more comments
Review
Pros
  • Delivery service
Good customer service
  • Delivery Service
5.0
Diversity in coats. I could not decide on which coat to order, really there are several designs to choose from. In the end I chose one that combined with my pants. I hope you continue to have variety in your designs.
FashionmiaCares

Thank you for your order from Fashionmia. Fashionmia is a reliable online shop and we are making efforts to offer customers a great shopping experience with us.

Anything needs our help when shopping on Fashionmia, please feel free to contact us. Have a nice day:) Fashionmia.com

Review
Pros
  • Diversity of products or services
  • Cute clothes
  • Diversity Of Products Or Services
5.0
My order has been delivered and I had a very good experience from fashionmia. I will be back soon

Review
Pros
  • Timely communication
5.0
Good prices on ladies' clothes. This store has good prices in its entire collection for ladies, if you have not visited yet this store are still in time to do so.

Review
Pros
  • Price affordability
Fair pricing
  • Price Affordability
5.0
I liked my party dress. I really liked a dress I bought to wear at a work party, many colleagues said that I looked very beautiful that made me feel very good, they all said that I looked beautiful and I really felt that way.
FashionmiaCares

Thank you for your order from Fashionmia. I am very happy to hear that you are satisfied with our products.

Fashionmia is a reliable online shop and we are making efforts to offer customers a great shopping experience with us. Also there is strict quality assurance before each product is packed and shipped. Thank you for your trust.

Review
Pros
  • Dress party
Dress Party
  • Dress Party
5.0
I need my money back to my account. I return coat...please return my money...thank you
FashionmiaCares

Dear Customer Thank you for your order and post here, we are sorry for the delay and inconvenience caused, would you please offer us your order number or registered email address at comment@orderplus.com so that I could be able to solve your problem asap. Thank you for your kind support and cooperation. FashionMia

Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
5.0
Mega style in dresses. This store really has a lot of clothes, very well made and above all with a lot of style. When I buy clothes in this store I am buying something totally different from what I usually buy at other clothing stores, I buy super beautiful clothes and...

Review
Pros
  • Clothes
  • Styles
  • clothes

All Fashionmia Contacts

Latest Question

Fashionmia Questions
5.0
Beautiful bright colors.Great product. Good fit,good quality. Great grab and go garment.

Good customer service