Carl Junction, Missouri
With Company response Not resolved
3.0

Hi i buy some dress next next next week i don't receive nothing...

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of dress. Fashionmia needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dress in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Fashionmia.

Had an Experience with Fashionmia?

Comments

FashionmiaCares
Fashionmia Response

Hello,

Thank you for your order from Fashionmia.

We checked your 2 orders B1398372 and B1404815 which have been shipped out, and we sent you the email regarding the 2 orders’ status to marabou****@yahoo.fr. Would you please check it?

If there is any problem regarding it, please feel free to contact with us.

Thank you.

Customer Service from Fashionmia E-mail: linda@fashionmia.com

Fashionmia - Fasionmia Great products and good prices Fashionmia "Fasionmia.com amazing! you can trust. they sale all type of fashion dress. and very reasonable prices, Some Item is very cheap ,you can not believe. First time i ordered clothes..." Read more Fashionmia - Do NOT order from this company!! Fashionmia "Ordered what appeared to be a beautiful yellow dress in size 6 & 8 for my daughter's role as Belle in her 8th grade Spring Concert in 5/17. Paid for..." Read more Fashionmia - Still waiting for refund Fashionmia "I had ordered several items from Fashionmia, one of the dresses was sold out and the other was not as shown on the site. I contacted customer service, several emails..." Read more Fashionmia - Horrible Refund experience Fashionmia "As explained in other people's complaints I received an order I was dissatisfied with clothing. Unbeknown to me I had to pay out of pocket for return costs. I was..." Read more Vacation Travel Club - Freedom Getaways Vacation Travel Club "We just went to a 90 minute presentation last evening. It all sounded great, amazing, unbelievable. We did not sign up, although we were very enticed. It is $6895 for..." Read more Yamaha Motor - Corrupt Yamaha four stroke F115 outboard engine 2013 Yamaha Motor "I purchased 2 Yamaha four stroke F115 outboard engines from Yamaha dealer in Abu Dhabi " Alyousuf " October 2013. Regular and timely service done with them with no reported..." Read more Walmart Savings Catcher Hacked Walmart "I have been entering my receipts from Walmart on Savings Catcher App, now the app has been hacked and some lowlife has redeemed all of the rewards dollars that I..." Read more Gekks - Nonexistent Customer Service Gekks "I ordered from this company in May. 10 days later, my liners were shipped. I installed them in my shoes and wore them for a few weeks. After about 3..." Read more