Boca Raton, Florida

I bought a few items from Fashionmia almost 2 months ago.I received a partial order.

One of them was OK the other one on the other hand is not. Its WAY smaller than what it says in their size chart, not only that, but it's fabric is the worst quality ever. I m very disappointed especially considering how long i waited after i made the purchase. I'm not buying anymore from this website ever again.

SAVE YOUR MONEY AND PURCHASE CLOTHES ELSEWHERE. If not prepare to be disappointed! They haven't respond my email. Furthermore, the 2 reviews i wrote in their website dont appear.

I refresh the page many times.

It seems to me they only show good reviews.

Review about: Shirt.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Fashionmia Shirt
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Fashionmia?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Fashionmia - Horrible Refund experience Fashionmia "As explained in other people's complaints I received an order I was dissatisfied with clothing. Unbeknown to me I had to pay out of pocket for return costs. I was..." Read more Fashionmia - Excellent Fashionmia "Shopping is very easy on site. I ordered and delivered fast. The selection of the products was very easy and the bodies were exactly on top. The cargo arrived very..." Read more Fashionmia - Poor Quality Fashionmia "I should have guessed from the low price ($35.44), but the quality of the dress I ordered is poor. The fabric is cheap and the fit is nothing like it..." Read more Fashionmia - I Love Mia Fashions !!! I do not have an issue today. Fashionmia "I discovered MiaFashions online just before the Chinese New Year (2017). MiaFashions was the third Chinese online fashion company I discovered online for the last 5 years, although totally by..." Read more Frigidaire - Just 1year and 1 Month old, Cheap Door Handle Broke at Top Near Screw Frigidaire "I walked over to open the Frigidaire refrigerator that our landlord purchased, somewhere around June of 216, and the handle broke off in my hand. It broke right in the..." Read more CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT AGAINST ACORN STAIRLIFTS Acorn Stairlifts "If you own an outdoor Acorn stairlift, an Acorn 130 or 180 from 2014 or newer you can qualify to be part of a class action lawsuit against Acorn Stairlifts...." Read more Terminix - Terrible Customer Service Terminix "Repeatedly missed appointments for evenings or weekends when I would be home. Instead they would just show up during working hours and leave a a note. Final straw was when..." Read more Michael Lupolover Michael Lupolover "Lupolover and his team of telemarketers engaged in illegal telemarketing to my phone. My phone is registered on the DNC registry found at donotcall.gove Lupolover is subject to a Consumer..." Read more