I bought a few items from Fashionmia almost 2 months ago.I received a partial order.

One of them was OK the other one on the other hand is not. Its WAY smaller than what it says in their size chart, not only that, but it's fabric is the worst quality ever. I m very disappointed especially considering how long i waited after i made the purchase. I'm not buying anymore from this website ever again.

SAVE YOUR MONEY AND PURCHASE CLOTHES ELSEWHERE. If not prepare to be disappointed! They haven't respond my email. Furthermore, the 2 reviews i wrote in their website dont appear.

I refresh the page many times.

It seems to me they only show good reviews.

Review about: Shirt.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Fashionmia Shirt
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Fashionmia?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Fashionmia - Minor Issues/Great Service Fashionmia "I ordered 8 dresses and 4 tops. Some of them are a little thin, but I just wear camisoles under those. 1 dress is on back order and 2 of..." Read more Fashionmia - *** Fashionmia "I ordered what I thought to be a pretty, red top for Christmas. I ordered it on Dec. 3, thinking it would be delivered on time. It wasn't. When it..." Read more Fashionmia - I Love Mia Fashions !!! I do not have an issue today. Fashionmia "I discovered MiaFashions online just before the Chinese New Year (2017). MiaFashions was the third Chinese online fashion company I discovered online for the last 5 years, although totally by..." Read more Fashionmia - Is a joke Fashionmia "This is my 2nd order and my satisfaction level still low. Ordered overcoat, saw the picture on website look so good and see what I got then you decides, the..." Read more From You Flowers Roses Flowers Review From You Flowers "They screwed up an order of daffodils that I sent to my fiancé, and sent me an apologetic $20 gift certificate that I then used to buy a dozen roses...." Read more Tophatter - Several Rings And 3 Chains Bidding Review Tophatter "I purchased about $130 worth of jewelry, thrill that I got such a great price through bidding. So far 4 rings came and Im about 90% sure 3 out of..." Read more Conrads Tire Express And Total Car Care - Tire Change Conrads Tire Express And Total Car Care "Had Conrad's on Lorain Ave replace my tires 3 weeks ago. Took it back a week later due to excessive vibration when driving. They said they could find no problems..." Read more Jjshouse - Buyer BEWARE! Jjshouse "I purchased my usual dress size which was within the sizing chart provided for US customers. I was hesitant to purchase but the reviews were good. I checked the return..." Read more