Fashionmia - Review about Maxi Dress from Houston, Texas

938 of 1208 Fashionmia reviews

Think carefully prior to spending your money online with this company. The dress I ordered online appeared to be a beautiful emerald green, yet the dress I received was a faded green.

Shipping took more than 45 days after placing my order. When the dress arrived it was folded very tight into a small plastic bag which was delivered in my mailbox. Therefore, the dress was extremely wrinkled. The dress also had many strings of thread dangling from the hem giving it a sloppy overall look.

The photos I've included show the dress advertised online, vs. the dress I received. In all fairness, I took photos of the dress indoors and outdoors to show how the color appears in person. The light didn't really make a difference of the appearance of the color. Don't waste your time or your money!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
938 of 1208 Fashionmia reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Apr 22 #1148412

They are awful. Should be out of business. Worst piece of clothing ever purchased.

0 0 Reply
happynottomakethemricher

Mar 09 #1124553

Thank you for your photos - just checking this website for Fashionmia reviews as looking for a dress for my daughter's prom. She said she thought the site must be a scam (we're in England). You have confirmed this and saved us so much hassle.

1 0 Reply

Mar 06 #1122963

These are replica sites
There version
Buy in your country
Better business bureau is ineffective outside USA
Really surprised at how many people willing to send their $$$ off to never never land????

1 0 Reply

Mar 19 #1130238

The first photo is from the online site. If you review the other photos you see the faded color, the wrinkles, the strings hanging from the hem.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.