Houston, Texas
1.1K views 6 comments
Featured Not resolved

Think carefully prior to spending your money online with this company. The dress I ordered online appeared to be a beautiful emerald green, yet the dress I received was a faded green.

Shipping took more than 45 days after placing my order. When the dress arrived it was folded very tight into a small plastic bag which was delivered in my mailbox. Therefore, the dress was extremely wrinkled. The dress also had many strings of thread dangling from the hem giving it a sloppy overall look.

The photos I've included show the dress advertised online, vs. the dress I received. In all fairness, I took photos of the dress indoors and outdoors to show how the color appears in person. The light didn't really make a difference of the appearance of the color. Don't waste your time or your money!

Review about: Maxi Dress.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Fashionmia Dress
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Fashionmia?

Comments

They are awful. Should be out of business. Worst piece of clothing ever purchased.

happynottomakethemricher

Thank you for your photos - just checking this website for Fashionmia reviews as looking for a dress for my daughter's prom. She said she thought the site must be a scam (we're in England). You have confirmed this and saved us so much hassle.

These are replica sites

There version

Buy in your country

Better business bureau is ineffective outside USA

Really surprised at how many people willing to send their $$$ off to never never land????

laina
Charleston, West Virginia, United States #1118198

Thanks for posting. I saw the same dress and was planning on ordering. Thanks for the warning!

South San Francisco, California, United States #1116025

Looks fine to me.

to Anonymous #1130238

The first photo is from the online site. If you review the other photos you see the faded color, the wrinkles, the strings hanging from the hem.