Fashionmia - Review about Leather Jacket from Las Vegas, Nevada

768090 I sent you the letter some days ago telling you I was still waiting for the rest of my clothes. I think I already received all even though I don't remember how many pieces .For sure ,I remember I ordered a leather jacket .It looked so good I couldn't resist it .It said Matrrial was leather,I received it today I got cheated so badly .It is not leather and it smells so bad like bug spray or similar to chemical.You cheated me like I am a child ordering all the very cheap clothes which you say compare to the high prize.I really don't know how to complain to you .Everything I received is very bad like I said material is cheap and not like what you show ,design is way different ,the workman ship is so very bad ,the size are too small.Conclusion ,everything is so bad.I'm too tired to contact you please tell me how I can get all my money back and how to send all the clothes to you ,they are 8 pieces and cost $ 246.24 ($ 121.34 and $ 124.90 ) please contact me back .The pictures I send you to compare what you showed on lone and what I received .The 8th picture is the dress on the left side and the next picture is the one I received , see through , thin Nylon fabric and the belt is unbelievable just a piece of thin cloth .If you need the style number please let me know.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Leather Jacket
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #770055

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Fashionmia? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.