I have decided to write a review because I want the customers who shop the store to know what they will experience in terms of customer service and the quality of clothes they will receive.I ordered a hoodie from this site, I ordered an XL according to the size chart.
I assumed this should be a good fit and have a little room in case in shrinks some in the wash. I waited at least a month before it came and once I got it I noticed that it was super small and there was no size tag inside the hoodie. The hoodie fits like a medium I looked inside the hoodie and that's when I saw that there was no size tags or any type of tags of reference in the hoodie at all. I emailed fashion Mia and received correspondence from a lady named candy.
Going back and forth with her we sent at least 9 or 10 emails back and forth I kept telling her time and time again through the emails that there were no size tags she kept asking me to send her pictures of the the hoodie, she kept saying I still can't see the size, I told her that's what I have told you several times that there are no size tags. I said I think that I have an incorrect size since there is no way of knowing what size this is. She gave me an excuse saying that the sizes in the US could be different. I told her that's not possible because I used their size chart for reference.
she asked me to send pic more pictures and that's when I said you know this is enough I'm not going back and forth with you with you anymore and I'm not ordering from your site anymore, I shouldn't have to prove this much to a business if you haven't unsatisfied or unhappy customer you should do what you need should you be able to do to make it right for the customer whether it be offering a refund or have the customer ship the item back free of charge but there was nothing that was sent with the hoodie it was just a hoodie and that's it. Perhaps even offer to ship another hoodie XL hoodie and allow the customer to keep the hoodie that is defective. Finally after I spoke my peace in the email she offered me a $13 coupon, personally I felt like I should have been offered a coupon for the amount that I originally paid which was about $20 with shipping costs. I ended up giving the hoodie to my son's girlfriend and she liked it.
she's smaller than me so it fit her but it did shrink up a lot in the wash.Today I used the coupon code and I realized that I still ended up having to pay for shipping and handling and then some so we'll see I ordered an XL again I know this is probably going to be a shot in the wind but maybe by chance the first hoodie I got was defective or an irregular so we'll see.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "Seeing the price I didn't expect great quality but something decent. What I have received was so horrendous that put me off online shopping. The photos are for 2 dresses..."
- "My first purchase and my last. I ordered a faux fur coat for $45.00. What I received is a child sized, matted acrylic object, not at all a resemblance of..."
- "Think carefully prior to spending your money online with this company. The dress I ordered online appeared to be a beautiful emerald green, yet the dress I received was..."
- "Don't know where to start. I've been waiting for black friday to buy couple of new video games for PS4. And apperantely walmart had quite good deals. And as soon..."
- "As an employee who works there currently, this does not surprise me at all. The amount of product that walks out that door without being paid for is astounding. I..."
- "Xfinity on Demand is a total joke. When you go to find the latest episode of a recorded program, it's a excellent example of how much a company see and..."
- "I actually had an ok experience. You HAVE to read the fine.print. You HAVE to read the ordering instructions... ALL of them. You HAVE to order WAY ahead of time..atleast a month before..."
- "Airbnb is in the middle of a security crisis they have been "hacked" from. Airbnb's "Trust and Safety Team", is swamped with listings that have been high-jacked. I am host..."