Las Vegas, Nevada

I ordered the clothes on 27 and 28 of November 2015.First package I received took 3 weeks it came in 2 pieces of the order.The second package took 1 month to receive and it came in 2 pieces of the order since the first 2 clothes ,when I saw them I knew right away they are all different from what they showed on line ,the material, size, the design ,the quality and the workmanship are very very bad and very ugly even the size I wear size small but your size small is too small I can't wear them way too tight.I have a lot to explain ,some of the jacket came out very ugly doesn't look like what you show.Some how from when I placed the order on 27 and 28 of November 2015 I'm still waiting for some more hopping that there may be some of them that I can wear any way I' m still waiting for the rest of them which it takes longer than a month already .If I can't wear any of them no matter what reason ,size or it looks to cheap and ugly not like what you displayed for sure I will contact you try to return and get my money back .So far everything is so disappointed .What I sent to you to compare what you show and what I received,first one ,the Scotch Plaid the label is supposed to be behind the neck and no seam on both sides of shoulder it what you sent me ,the label showed on the right side of the shoulder and have the seam on both side of the shoulder as shown.The second one is full length coat ,I was so beautiful on the display.It,like a dream coat but the one I received the fabric is so cheap the pattern way out of the design that you show.Some how I'm still waiting to receive the rest of my order and I still have some clothes that I received and really not what I expect worse than that they are really different by the design ,fabric quality and the workmanship like I got cheated .I will send you the pictures later.

Review about: Coat.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Fashionmia Jacket
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Fashionmia?

Comments

Bethesda, Maryland, United States #1290487

I had come close to ordering from this site several times, thanks to the review i will be one less person scammed

the authorities need to banned these kinda of site from duping pple in their hard earn money..... so bad and feeling sad about the cloth but funny.