With Company response Not resolved

I have tried for one week now to get an answer to my return of clothes that do not fit and are not necessarily made to fit people taller than 5'8". Way too short in the waist.

I am told I have to send in a copy of the credit card I purchased them with. I am not putting a copy of my credit card when they know full well that I purchased them and with what credit card I used to get them. I am ready to send the clothes back never worn barely unopened and now they want more information before they will refund me . Very poor business ethics.

I have done everything asked to return them send photos etc. Marja Marting

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Company wrote 0 private and 1 public responses to the review from Apr 13.

Comments

FashionmiaCares
Fashionmia Response

Dear CustomerThank you for your order and post here, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused, would you please offer us your order number and the problem with your order to comment@orderplus.com so that we can confirm with relevant department quickly.Thank you for your kind support and cooperation.FashionMia

AdmiredMallard
to Fashionmia Response #1463860

My order number is B2263085 . I have offered to return the clothes went through your refund process then was told I had to type in my credit number which you have because you charged me and I am not giving it to you again.

Please let me know where to return the clothes and give me a return slip and refund me that is all I ask. None of the dresses fit me. They are way too short in the waist for someone over 5'8".

Bad construction and I can not wear them. Thank you Marja Marting