With Company response Not resolved

I was very excited about my order. However, when I received the Products they were not what I expected.

Some of the Material seem Cheap or doesn't look like it is pictured. I have tried to contact customer service to issue a return, no one answers. It says 24/7 customer care. Also on the website it mentions to submit a items change form to do a return.

Which is a waste of time when the products are delivered you cannot submit an items change. Some items do not seem as pictured.

I'm very disappointed in the delivery time. I ordered the products 1/27/2017 and I still have not received all my items it has been a month!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Fashionmia Dress.

Reason of review: Combination of Long delivery times it's been over a month, Product Quality seem poor on a couple items, Hard to reach customer service, and the online return instructions are misleading and difficult to follow..

Comments

I have been trying for weeks to get a hold of fashion Mia by email or telephone with no response and a disconnected phone items were not of quality or size expected

Has anyone ever exchanged a product? I would not trust Fashionmia to refund my money back. So I will not lose twice by sending back the merchandise.No way of contacting them was my first clue that they are not legitimate.

Fashionmia is a joke. Item sent looks nothing l mean nothing like the ad.

Customer number disconnected. I want my money back for this bull {{Redacted}} item.

I would like to return the white coat as it’s to small for me .

Many thank .

Mrs helen Sands .

I also ordered and the Product is not as it seems also they will not call you back. i will report them to the Better Business Bureau. they should not be allowed to do business being non responding in this way, it is very deceiving .i returned my items and have not received my refund.

@Anonymous

I reported them to the FCC but I haven't heard back on that yet. Good luck!! Keep me posted

FashionmiaCares
Fashionmia Response

Dear Customer

Sincerely sorry for the inconvenience caused, would you please offer us your order number to lollie.zou@orderplus.com so that we can confirm with relevant department quickly and let you know?

Thank you for your kind support and cooperation.

FashionMia