With Company response Not resolved

March 12, 2018 I ordered a blouse, only to have been told on March 18, 2018 that, that blouse is OUT OF STOCK.

I then got in touch with a customer service rep named Mandy and told her that I wanted my $20.35 refunded to my account. She told me I would receive it into my account within 20-25 working days.

It is way past that and I STILL haven't seen the $20.35 deposited back into my account. I have tried to contact them via email and also by phone, but no one has contacted me.

I love Fashion Mia's clothing, but after this incident, I have lost my faith and trust in this company.

I do not want to give them a bad review, but at the same time it is not justifiable for them to keep my money for something I never received. Because of this I will not recommend them to my family and/or friends nor do I plan on shopping with Fashion Mia anymore, unless they refund my money and restore my faith in them.

Product or Service Mentioned: Fashionmia Blouse.

Comments

FashionmiaCares
Fashionmia Response

Dear CustomerThank you for your order and post here, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused, would you please offer us your order number and the problem with your order to comment@orderplus.com so that we can confirm with relevant department quickly.Thank you for your kind support and cooperation.FashionMia