Update by user Jan 24, 2019

Thank you so much for your advice, I followed your instructions and received this message less than 24 hours laterRe: Your Order B248**** From: Ellie Scaramastra Date: 2019-01-23 20:41 To: comment@***.com Subject: order number B248**** This order was originally made on 15/12/18 and was Xmas gifts for my daughters. The order was cancelled as you could not get it to me in time as originally stated.

I am still waiting for my refund. I have had email contact with various agents who keep telling me not to worry and that my refund now has top priority. I have raised a ticket on the site but not recieved a reply. Could you please resolve this for me and issue me with my refund?

E scaramastracomment@***.comThu 24/01/2019, 02:10Dear customer, Thanks for your email and really sorry for the delay. I have confirmed with our financial department, your refund USD81.94 has been completed. But since you paid to us through Credit Card, it usually takes a few days for the refund to appear on your card statement.

Or you can also make a call to the bank to confirm more details later. Thanks for your understanding and patience in advanceI will put on an update once (if) the refund hits my account.

Original review posted by user Jan 23, 2019

order B2489995 This order was originally made on 15/12/18 and was Xmas gifts for my daughters.

I am still waiting for my refund. I have had email contact with various agents who keep telling me not to worry and that my refund now has top priority. I have raised a ticket on the site but not received a reply.

Could you please resolve this for me and issue me with my refund?

E scaramastra

Product or Service Mentioned: Fashionmia Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Fashionmia Cons: Never refunded my money for the returned items.

Comments

FashionmiaCares

Dear customer, Thanks for your order on Fashionmia. We are really sorry for the inconvenience to you.

I have checked your order, the refund has been completed. If you have other questions, please feel free to let me know at comment@orderplus.com Fashionmia

Fashionmia Reviews