With Company response Not resolved

Hello, I received this email today.I am just wanting my money back from a return please.

I need my money today. I can not wait a month Thank you... Dear Customer, Thanks for your email back to us. Hope you are doing well.

^_^ I have already contacted with our related department but they are off work today. So the money will be returned back to pyoung215@mail.com in next months. All the best, have a wonderful weekend! Hello: There was a problem in nmoney761@gmail.com my son's paypal account.

So therefore he had to refund you the money back into your account. I want the money resent to pyoung215@mail.com. Thank you. Please find proof of the transaction from paypal..

Transaction Details Refund (Unique Transaction ID # 5YB81233BX893511N) See related 228158025D192913F Original Transaction Date Type Status Details Gross Fee Net Jul 11, 2017Payment From FashionMia,Inc. Refunded You have refunded this payment in full. You have refunded this payment in full. Details$19.95 USD -$1.18 USD $18.77 USD Related Transaction Date Type Status Details Gross Fee Net Jul 12, 2017Refund Completed ...-$19.95 USD $1.18 USD -$18.77 USD Business Name: FashionMia,Inc.

Email: stylishplusbilling@gmail.com Business Contact Information Customer Service Email: service@fashionmia.com Customer Service Phone: +86 8885535616 Total amount: -$19.95 USD Fee amount: $1.18 USD Net amount: -$18.77 USD Date: Jul 12, 2017 Time: 20:16:16 EDT Status: Completed Subject: You have sent $19.95 USD to FashionMia,Inc. with PayPal Note: Hello, I am having major problems with the account nmoney761@gmail.com. This is my son's paypal account. I am not able to get my money out of this account at all.

What I did do is refunded you the money back and I need you to resubmit the money to pyoung215@mail.com. I am so sorry that you have to do this, however I really don't deal with paypal at all.!!!!

Please resubmit money at pyoung215@mail.com.Thank you very much for your cooperation.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Fashionmia?

Comments

Please keep us all informed with regards to your refund..... I have a terrible feeling in my gut that we may be headed towards another financial crisis similar to 2008/2009 and this $19.95 just may be that final significant financial transaction that years from now we will look back upon and clearly identify that the single most determinate event that would send a major financial blow to every major market of the world and drag global markets toward an economic death spiral , as the monetary transmission mechanism will not, and cannot, support a massive depletion of the cash float , that being the $19.95 , that world economies rely upon , and will flip fiscal policies across the planet o n its head. If that $19.95 is not refunded to you, we could potentially be confronted with the single most cataclysmic monetary depletion probably since WW II.

pyoung215
Lebanon, Pennsylvania, United States #1351301

Never received any email please send payment to pyoung215@mail.com

Lebanon, Pennsylvania, United States #1351300

YOU PEOPLE ARE REALLY ***.I RECEIVE THIS TODAY MY EMAIL ADDRESS AT PAYPAL IS pyoung215@mail.com NOT patyoung215@gmail.com *** IDIOTS DO THIS *** OVER AND GIVE ME MY MONEY!!!

paypal

FashionMia, Inc.

Has sent you $ 19.95 USD

Hello, patyoung215@gmail.com

I have the honor to inform you that, FashionMia, Inc. $ 19.95 USD sent to you.

Immediately receive your payment Once you have paid, you will be able to: In thousands of consumer online stores that accept PayPal. Withdrawal or transfer to your bank account (takes 3-7 days). Button does not work?

To claim your money, please use the following e-mail address registered account: patyoung215@gmail.com . If you've signed up for a PayPal account, simply add this email address to your account can be. After completion of the above operation, and confirm your email address, the payment will appear in your PayPal account. Sincerely, PayPal Help | Resolution Center | Security Center This email was sent automatically by the system, do not reply directly.

To contact us, please click on Help and Contact Us . Copyright 1999 - 2017 PayPal. all rights reserved. Consumer advisory --PayPal Pte.

Ltd., the holder of PayPal's stored value facility, does not require the approval of the Monetary Authority of Singapore.

We recommend that you carefully read the terms and conditions.PayPal PPX001061: f89c2437cbc9f

I did not get any refund. I want my refund

FashionmiaCares
Fashionmia Response

Dear Customer

Thank you for your order and post, so sorry for the delay, we have sent you an email about the refund status to the e-mail you left in our site, would please check your inbox? Thank you.

to Fashionmia Response Lebanon, Pennsylvania, United States #1351298

Hello, I did not get any message in my email. Could you please tell me when will I get my refund!!!!