With Company response Not resolved

Update by user Dec 04, 2016

I still have not seen a response from you....

Original review posted by user Nov 29, 2016

My name is Sara Collette...my order #B1687924 (GCL161027APWQ000934). Date:10/28.

I received the order... one was to be bright red...a darker red arrive. I liked it and hung it in my closet without trying because XL always fits, saving it until Christmas, decided to wear the blue one I received. It was too small at the bottom (I decided I could alter it).

Then is when I decided to try the red one....Impossible because the sleeves were so small they would not reach my elbow. The only one in my family that could get it on wears a small and the shoulders pulled on her. By this time the return time was passed, so I am stuck. Just wanted you to know that your factories are putting wrong sizes in garments just to get out one more.

I know this happens because I saw it first hand when I worked in a dress factory in the department that prepared the garment for the seamstresses. Thank you for your consideration.

Product or Service Mentioned: Fashionmia Blouse.

Reason of review: Other issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Look of product, Pricing.

I didn't like: Sizing, How small they were.

Comments

Stanley, North Carolina, United States #1262396

December 29....still haven't heard from you. You are hurting yourselves because this kind of treatment....

will never order from you again.

Sara Collette

FashionmiaCares
Xian, Shaanxi, China #1248341
Fashionmia Response

Dear Sara,thank you for your comment here. I am so sorry about the size problem.

Would you please offer me some pictures to lollie.zou@orderplus.com And I will reply you with the return address once the pictures are confirmed.Dont worry, your problems will be solved perfectly.

Thank you very much.