Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer
Top Question

What is your return policy?

elenashynkarenko

If consumers are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we're here to help.

The products can be returned within 30 days after they have been received. A new product may be exchanged for another product or returned for a refund.

To be eligible, please make sure that

-The product is in its original packaging

-The product isn't used or damaged

Products that do not meet these criteria will not be considered for return. To return the products, please submit items change request at http://www.fashionmia.com/self-service/ChangeItems

My order

by UnlinedRobin419

I have placed an order and it seems to be at the processed stage for about a week now, I have tries to call and even left a voice message and they have not responded. I am getting a little skeptical about this website due to the reviews! Please email me or call me ASAP

My order

by WantingAnt360

I have not heard anything regarding my order. I need someone to contact me ASAP.

804-928-2766. Please do not hesitate and make me have to forward this to my legal team.

Demande

J'ai pas encore reçu mes commandes ça fait 19jours.

I paid 40 dollar for2 dress

by user41436472

I can not recive new My name is Mara mirna Romero Mamirnaromero@gmail..com

View

How can customers track their order?

elenashynkarenko

Consumers can track their order at http://www.fashionmia.com/OrderTracking.html

NOTE: the order number is required

View

What are your shipping options?

elenashynkarenko

We have two options for international delivery. To have the order sooner, consumers can pay a little more for our expedited service, or if not in too much of a hurry, consumers can select our super savings option and enjoy the special offer.

View

How can customers cancel their order?

elenashynkarenko

We offer a full refund if the order is cancelled within 24 hours of the purchase. Consumers should submit an order cancellation request once they decide to cancel the order at http://www.fashionmia.com/self-service/Cancellation.

For orders cancelled after 24 hours of purchase but have not been shipped, we will offer partial refund after charging a 15% cancellation fee. We will NOT accept order cancellation request if the orders have been shipped.

Questions 8