Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer
Top Question

What is your return policy?

By Admin on Behalf of the Company #1300979
If consumers are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we're here to help.
The products can be returned within 30 days after they have been received. A new product may be exchanged for another product or returned for a refund.
To be eligible, please make sure that
-The product is in its original packaging
-The product isn't used or damaged
Products that do not meet these criteria will not be considered for return. To return the products, please submit items change request at http://www.fashionmia.com/self-service/ChangeItems
View
AdvertisementsSome advertisers may pay us for this ad to appear on our website or provide us with a referral fee. Our content is free because we may earn a commission if you purchase products after clicking ads on our website.

Will I ever get my items that I paid for or a refund?

by Leilany

It has been over a month and I still haven't received any of my items or even a refund and they marked my issue as resolved. Nothing has been resolved at all. I heard this was a scam and no one has contacted me or called me or emailed me about this matter.

View

Is my order going to be shipped at all?

by Xylina

I ordered a jacket 6 weeks ago wondering if it's gonna ship at all?

My order

by Rowynn

I have placed an order and it seems to be at the processed stage for about a week now, I have tries to call and even left a voice message and they have not responded. I am getting a little skeptical about this website due to the reviews! Please email me or call me ASAP

My order

by Jatoria

I have not heard anything regarding my order. I need someone to contact me ASAP.

804-928-****. Please do not hesitate and make me have to forward this to my legal team.

Demande

by Tiffney

J'ai pas encore reçu mes commandes ça fait 19jours.

I paid 40 dollar for2 dress

by Karrisa

I can not recive new My name is Mara mirna Romero Mamirnaromero@***l..com

View

How can customers track their order?

By Admin on Behalf of the Company #1300978
Consumers can track their order at http://www.fashionmia.com/OrderTracking.html
NOTE: the order number is required
View

What are your shipping options?

By Admin on Behalf of the Company #1300974
We have two options for international delivery. To have the order sooner, consumers can pay a little more for our expedited service, or if not in too much of a hurry, consumers can select our super savings option and enjoy the special offer.
View

How can customers cancel their order?

By Admin on Behalf of the Company #1300973
We offer a full refund if the order is cancelled within 24 hours of the purchase. Consumers should submit an order cancellation request once they decide to cancel the order at http://www.fashionmia.com/self-service/Cancellation.
For orders cancelled after 24 hours of purchase but have not been shipped, we will offer partial refund after charging a 15% cancellation fee. We will NOT accept order cancellation request if the orders have been shipped.

Questions 10