With Company response Not resolved

I ordered about 8 items from them.I received one and the quality was god awful.

The other 7 items either never got to me or were never even shipped. After 3 months of waiting I had enough so I cancelled the order and requested a refund. The refund was promised in 7-15 days. I'm not really sure what part of me believed that since everything else sucked so bad.

Here we are, 52 days later, and STILL no refund. I have emailed no less than once a week and each time I've been given the same answer (That is if I actually get an answer back which I haven't the last time I emailed)- my refund is processing and they will mark it high priority. Sure, guys. Sure you are.

NEVER EVER EVER AGAIN!

I'm now looking into contacting the Better Business Bureau and other methods to get my money back.Maybe I'll see something happen within the next 3 years...

This reviewer shared experience about "poor customer service, problem with deliver, order processing issue, refund" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $89. This person is overall dissatisfied with Fashionmia and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about fashionmia customer care at Fashionmia was misleading pictures and very bad experience at fasion mia Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Fashionmia.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Fashionmia to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Fashionmia?

Comments

FashionmiaCares
#1193503
Fashionmia Response

Hello Gloria,

Thank you for your review.My sincere apology for this unfortunate situation.

I have pushed your refund, please don't worry.

Refund will be back within 5 business days.

Anything needs my help, please contact me.

Email: doris@fashionmia.com