If you thinking about buying things from this retailer, I recommend you not to.I bought 4 dresses and with 2 dresses are unwearable, the size was totally different from what they describe after I measured it myself, it's completely off size!!

Some dresses are with bad quality fabric! It's different from the look on their website! The worst part is I requested for the refund several times and send numerous emails nearly a month, and I still receive nothing until now and they keep telling me the refund is still in process.

It's kind of bilk, do not buy anything from them!!The picture shows what they said during these period!

Review about: Dress.

I didn't like: Poor quality service.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Fashionmia Dress
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $66
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Fashionmia?

Submit review

Comments

#1072036

i just cancelled my order. i would have done a proper research before paying, i just hope they refund my money back.. they are full of sh*t

Fashionmia - Incomplete order/ Did not receive full order Fashionmia "I ordered from this company over one month ago. I received my order on 2/14, due to the Chinese New Year. I emailed via the provided email address to inquire..." Read more Fashionmia - *** Fashionmia "I ordered what I thought to be a pretty, red top for Christmas. I ordered it on Dec. 3, thinking it would be delivered on time. It wasn't. When it..." Read more Fashionmia - Fraudulent website Fashionmia "i ordered for five plus size dresses precisely size 16 and 18 from fashionmia on 24th of april 2016, four bad quality clothes with 2xl were delivered to me after..." Read more Fashionmia - What I got was not what I order Fashionmia "I order a blue jumper( with other items) as attached photo with pattern on it as first photo. 6 weeks later or I got a blue jumper but totally different..." Read more Vacation Rental Pros - Filthy Home With Stagnant Pool Vacation Rental Pros "BE FOREWARNED Vacation Rental Pros offered only a partial refund if I signed a waiver agreeing to not "disclose" to anyone, including "any online reviews", the atrocious condition this property..." Read more Petsmart - Two hamsters got sick passed away... Petsmart "I alway love shop at petsmart for 5 years since we got first hamster back in Jan I want to get another hammy so I decide to get dove banded..." Read more Lucky Brand Jeans Review Lucky Brand "Called lucky was told to send picturess. Sent pictures explained only wore them about 4 or5 times and they fell apart After two months and no response I reached back..." Read more Green Dot Corporation - PayPal refunded money,gave me print showing they did . Green don't won't refund money Green Dot Corporation "Green dot says money wasn't refunded.refuse to allow me to speak to a live person..Green dot and it's employees are nothing more that common thieves.ill include as of PayPal mail..." Read more