If you thinking about buying things from this retailer, I recommend you not to.I bought 4 dresses and with 2 dresses are unwearable, the size was totally different from what they describe after I measured it myself, it's completely off size!!

Some dresses are with bad quality fabric! It's different from the look on their website! The worst part is I requested for the refund several times and send numerous emails nearly a month, and I still receive nothing until now and they keep telling me the refund is still in process.

It's kind of bilk, do not buy anything from them!!The picture shows what they said during these period!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of fashionmia dress from Fashionmia and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $66 and wants Fashionmia to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was very poor quality. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Fashionmia for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Fashionmia?

Comments

#1072036

i just cancelled my order. i would have done a proper research before paying, i just hope they refund my money back.. they are full of sh*t