With Company response Not resolved

I should have guessed from the low price ($35.44), but the quality of the dress I ordered is poor.The fabric is cheap and the fit is nothing like it looks on the model.

It fits true to size, but the fabric doesn't drape well. The skirt is stiff and stands away from my hips, making them look larger than they are. (Who wants that?!) I have completed information online to return the dress, but the website says simply, "We'll let you know what to do next." No return authorization or mailing address. I will not purchase from FashionMia again.

Delivery was prompt, no problem there, but quality was sub-par.Too bad.

Review about: Square Neck Polka Dot Vintage Skater Dress.

I didn't like: Cannot find shipping address for return, Make it hard to return merchandise.

2.8
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Fashionmia Dress
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $35
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Fashionmia?

Comments

FashionmiaCares
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1317733
Fashionmia Response

Dear Customer

Thank you for your order and post here, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused, would you please offer us your order number to joyce.zhang@orderplus.com so that we can confirm with relevant department quickly.

Thank you for your kind support and cooperation.

FashionMia