With Company response Not resolved
2.0

I returned my items well over a year ago and still have not recieved my refund. I contact them every month or so and get the same song an dance that it takes a long time and they are expediting my refund. If I had known they were not going to refund my money I wouldn't have spent the money to send the items back.

Today I tried to email them again and their website kept saying my verification code had an error.

This place is a fraud.

Review about: Fashionmia Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

FashionmiaCares
Fashionmia Response

Dear CustomerThank you for your order and post here, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused, would you please offer us your order number and the problem with your order to comment@orderplus.com so that we can confirm with relevant department quickly.Thank you for your kind support and cooperation.FashionMia

to Fashionmia Response #1463836

I supplied all this info in several emails to you previously. If you were really sorry about the inconvenience you would take care of the issue prior to this and not inconvenience me any further as well as you wouldn't reply with the same exact song and dance to every complaint made on here.

Fashionmia Recently Discussed