73 views
With Company response

On February 4 I ordered 2 dresses and 2 dress shirts for an event happening Mid-April. Fashion Mia split my order into 3 shipments, and shipped only one item on February 23.

This is 3 times longer than the 3-5 business days they claim. Once this first item shipped, I could no longer cancel the order. The 2nd item was shipped on March 8. It has not arrived.

The other 2 items are still "processing". A full 30 days later. Even if they shipped today, they would not arrive here in time, so I have no use for them.

Regarding the only item that has arrived (today is March 19), it is of poor quality and also does not fit me. Fashion Mia is not a reputable business.

Product or Service Mentioned: Fashionmia Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

Maha E

You can call either your bank or paypal on 1 (88*) ***-**** and file a dispute. File a claim at the Consumer Protection: https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/topics/resolving-consumer-problemsI have a similar case that you can follow here https://fashionmia.pissedconsumer.com/order-cancelled-my-account-overcharged-still-no-refund-201803****10477.html

@Maha E

Crooks! My order hasn’t shipped and there’s no phone number. And when I tried email it keeps saying identity codes are wrong.

Fashionmia Response #1448878

Dear CustomerThank you for your order and post here, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused, would you please offer us your order number and the problem with your order to comment@orderplus.com so that we can confirm with relevant department quickly.Thank you for your kind support and cooperation.FashionMia

Fashionmia Reviews