Jalandhar, Punjab Province
5.0

I have order a top for my girlfriend from fashionmia.com the service provided by them was totally up to mark. they delivered me on estimated date.

they text us estimated date and delivery time. product was with great fit. packing was too good. the return and exchange service provided by them is one of the best option.

they provide great offers and deals to their customer. one best thing of this site is the provide total customer satisfaction. one of their best feature is that they provide online support to their customer in any kind of difficulties.they have great variety product to choose from.

it provided me great satisfaction shopping with them.I will suggest you to go for it with out any doubt it is one of the best online shopping site for clothes. iwill give ( five stars for my shopping experience with them ).

Product or Service Mentioned: Fashionmia Top.

Reason of review: On time delivery.

Fashionmia Pros: Quality.

Comments

Sorry, but don't really believe this review. Was going to order, but the reviews are terrible.

Ordered from Chinese companies before and you're right...shipping back is more expensive than the item.

Terrible...sorry for the frustrations, but appreciate sharing your experience. WILL NOT ORDER FROM

This co!!!