I ordered a dress for a wedding, the timing was such that it "should" have arrived in plenty of time, it didn't.When I did get the dress it had a flaw (actually 2) in the front, looked like something white was spilled on it.
Contacted customer service, they said they would give me $12 and I could keep the dress, I paid $35. I told them I didn't want the dress, I wasn't going to wear it with a flaw, so now I've been getting an email about every 3 days with different offers, what the H! Give me my refund, I'm not at all satisfied.
I was told if I insisted on sending the item back to send to "tim buck 2" in China somewhere, it'd probably cost me $35 to send it back.Order in the US!!!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "I order a blue jumper( with other items) as attached photo with pattern on it as first photo. 6 weeks later or I got a blue jumper but totally different..."
- "i have been doing shopping online for sometimes now and I have had a lot of good and not so good dealings with different people but this deal I have..."
- "Fasionmia.com amazing! you can trust. they sale all type of fashion dress. and very reasonable prices, Some Item is very cheap ,you can not believe. First time i ordered clothes..."
- "Had T-6 then rise took over about a year ago. My original plan was for 5mps unlimited data at 55.00 a month. Rise raised the rate to 61.00 a month..."
- "This is the worst company I have dealt with. From day one there were problems with scheduling. The customer service and communication is awful. No one will..."
- "I have been a Primus customer for about 8 months and read the bad reviews but decided to give it a try anyway. I can confirm the bad reviews, it..."
- "My van was repossessed over 468.00 on 10/26/16 while i was on the phone with Westlake trying to make a payment. The repo driver hooked the vehicle so the agent..."
- "Torrid products are wonderful but their poor/rude customer service is one that needs to be addressed (asap), Their shipping procedures have been nothing but a nightmare and a bunch of..."