Crystal Lake, Illinois

I ordered a dress for a wedding, the timing was such that it "should" have arrived in plenty of time, it didn't.When I did get the dress it had a flaw (actually 2) in the front, looked like something white was spilled on it.

Contacted customer service, they said they would give me $12 and I could keep the dress, I paid $35. I told them I didn't want the dress, I wasn't going to wear it with a flaw, so now I've been getting an email about every 3 days with different offers, what the H! Give me my refund, I'm not at all satisfied.

I was told if I insisted on sending the item back to send to "tim buck 2" in China somewhere, it'd probably cost me $35 to send it back.Order in the US!!!

Review about: Dress.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Fashionmia Dress
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Fashionmia?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Fashionmia - Minor Issues/Great Service Fashionmia "I ordered 8 dresses and 4 tops. Some of them are a little thin, but I just wear camisoles under those. 1 dress is on back order and 2 of..." Read more Fashionmia - Is a joke Fashionmia "This is my 2nd order and my satisfaction level still low. Ordered overcoat, saw the picture on website look so good and see what I got then you decides, the..." Read more Fashionmia - Review about Maxi Dress from Houston, Texas Fashionmia "Think carefully prior to spending your money online with this company. The dress I ordered online appeared to be a beautiful emerald green, yet the dress I received was..." Read more Fashionmia - Very helpful service Fashionmia "I've bought several items from Fashionmia and though there were some problems, they were very helpful and quick in solving them. In general, I have a very good experience and..." Read more Oklahoma Natural Gas made a mess ... Oklahoma Natural Gas "A guy whos truck # is 66730 came out to shut off the gas to the house next to me and made a mess of my plants ''my cactus'' and..." Read more Skillshare automatically charged me  $96 for a yearly memebership when my three month  99 cent trial  expired.  I informed them a few days prior on their online page that I did not want it renewed. Skillshare "It all happened today. They put through the charge for the membership today. I informed them I wanted to cancel the memebership. I got an email from them that my..." Read more KraftMaid - Wrong door style KraftMaid "I had the Kraftmaid Kirkland painted canvas cabinets installed. The 12" pantry came with 2 of the doors in the wrong style and the middle door was the Kirkland style...." Read more Vacation Rental Pros - Filthy Home With Stagnant Pool Vacation Rental Pros "BE FOREWARNED Vacation Rental Pros offered only a partial refund if I signed a waiver agreeing to not "disclose" to anyone, including "any online reviews", the atrocious condition this property..." Read more