I ordered a dress for a wedding, the timing was such that it "should" have arrived in plenty of time, it didn't.When I did get the dress it had a flaw (actually 2) in the front, looked like something white was spilled on it.

Contacted customer service, they said they would give me $12 and I could keep the dress, I paid $35. I told them I didn't want the dress, I wasn't going to wear it with a flaw, so now I've been getting an email about every 3 days with different offers, what the H! Give me my refund, I'm not at all satisfied.

I was told if I insisted on sending the item back to send to "tim buck 2" in China somewhere, it'd probably cost me $35 to send it back.Order in the US!!!

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Fashionmia and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Fashionmia.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Fashionmia to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Fashionmia?

Comments