I ordered a dress for a wedding, the timing was such that it "should" have arrived in plenty of time, it didn't.When I did get the dress it had a flaw (actually 2) in the front, looked like something white was spilled on it.
Contacted customer service, they said they would give me $12 and I could keep the dress, I paid $35. I told them I didn't want the dress, I wasn't going to wear it with a flaw, so now I've been getting an email about every 3 days with different offers, what the H! Give me my refund, I'm not at all satisfied.
I was told if I insisted on sending the item back to send to "tim buck 2" in China somewhere, it'd probably cost me $35 to send it back.Order in the US!!!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "I order a blue jumper( with other items) as attached photo with pattern on it as first photo. 6 weeks later or I got a blue jumper but totally different..."
- "I bought a few items from Fashionmia almost 2 months ago. I received a partial order. One of them was OK the other one on the other hand..."
- "I ordered 6 items from FashionMia on January 11, 2016. After several weeks I received only 2 items. Fashionmia sent me an email stating that the other 4..."
- "This is the worst company I have dealt with. From day one there were problems with scheduling. The customer service and communication is awful. No one will..."
- "Had T-6 then rise took over about a year ago. My original plan was for 5mps unlimited data at 55.00 a month. Rise raised the rate to 61.00 a month..."
- "Many movies that came out in 2015 are still not available to stream in the USA however they are available to stream in South America. Many just released movies are..."
- "I bought a dress worth £99 plus £21 for the delivery, it was never delivered and they just want to refund me 40 % of the dress value, when I..."
- " Disgusted with this company. I'd just set up my own Ltd company, and being completely naive and trusting, I was told by a rather smug *** scammer known as..."