Fashionmia - NOT WHAT I EXPECTED!!!
I ordered a really cute denim dress to wear for a bday party,it took FOREVER to get it,but it made it just in time.Turned out I couldn't wear it anyway.
I ordered a size 16,(the tag inside says XXXL),I normally wear a 14/16 in dresses and had major trouble getting it on and off! It's cut so short that I couldn't bend over. The slits for the buttons were never cut out of the material.
I know from prior experience with other companies overseas,it's pretty much useless trying to get a refund and/or sometimes more trouble than it's worth.All in all,I wasted almost $40.00!
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "WOW, Dollar Tree sells better quality clothing than Fashionmia!!! The dress pictured and what I received in the mail were 2 entirely different things. The dress was thin, about 2 sizes..."
- "They have the right idea maybe they got these thousand of pictures of nice clothing somewhere else and they try to cheaply replicate the items with their eyes closed...i received..."
- "BUYER BEWARE. I purchased 3 items one being lingerie for a special occasion.The item was green tassels look nice in picture what came in the mail..."
- "I ordered Stone Outdoor Fireplace which arrived with a broken base. I called Sunjoy Industries at 866-578-6569 four times. Spent more than an hour waiting for a live person...."
- "Purchased Commercial gooseneck lighting for outdoor sign lighting and for my exterior seating area and awning lighting purposes. After 15 days I finally received my order. I ordered all the..."
- "This *** company is a scam. They take your *** money and make you jump through hoops to get it back. I put $280 on a reloadit card to send someone..."
- "Purchased patio door from Lowe's. Went with this product on recommendation by contractor. *** move. Issue one. Door arrived with passive latch system broken. Lowes..."
- "DO NOT USE THE LAWN GUY!!!!!!!! Was just scammed and lied to about service. So mad about how we were treated! Please save your money and time. Horrible company! Was told..."