I received my order (order # B2448746) after one month of placing the it. i placed my order on November 28 i received it the first week of December and since then i've been trying to get in contact with you to return the product.

Delay in answering my emails greater than 36 hours asking for the address to return the items, and when i received a reply i didn't get an answer to my question which is the returning address.

I sent 2 returning requests online the last one was on December 9, 2018 and till now i didn't receive the returning ticket.

You are supposed to send the returning instructions with the shipped items to provide a quick and better customer service instead of keeping the customer waiting.

who will be held responsible if i passed the 20 days to return the product?!

Im sorry to tell you that im very disatisfied and it is the first time and last that i buy from fashiomia.

Samar

Product or Service Mentioned: Fashionmia Shipping Service.

Comments

I still never received a refund or product only excuses, I placed a order for a dress for an event back in August, still nothing, I gave up, will never order anything from these pack of thieves again and I have warned my friends and family not to order from them. Total rip off artist, they should be shut down.

FashionmiaCares
Fashionmia Verified Representative
@Crystal Goodwin

Dear customer, Thanks for your order on Fashionmia. We are really sorry for the delay.

Could you please offer me your order number at comment@orderplus.com so that I could be to track your order in our system and reply to you asap. Thanks for your understanding in advance.

FashionmiaCares
Fashionmia Verified Representative

Dear customer, Thanks for your order on Fashionmia. We are really sorry for the inconvenience to you.

I have checked your order and sent an email to your registered email address.

Could you please check your inbox later? If you have other questions, please reach out to comment@orderplus.com.