I have been getting excuses after excuses everytime I communicate with them.They failed to fulfill my order and are not returning my money back.

This is a chinese company and most probably a fraud company. Everybody should be aware of this company. I placed my order early February, when I did not receive my order until March 13, I contacted them and was told it is out of stock. Why did you accept my order if you were out of stock.

Why did you not contact me and refund my money. When I contacted them I was told it will take 10 to 20 days for refund. Today it is more than 30 days, still no refund.

I am helpless.If it was a US company I could have reported but this is chinese.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of i am frustrated. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of fashionmia customer care and associated monetary loss in the amount of $12. Fashionmia needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fashionmia customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Fashionmia.

Report it to Paypal or Visa and get your money back that is what I did.They are a total fraud been fighting with them...

They won't give your money back it is a scam....I didn't have to return anything just donated them to charity for rags now.Lets take this company down!!!!

Thanks for your order in fashionmia.

And I apologize to you for keeping you waiting, It happened sometime due to the large number of customer we have to take care .Please don't worry , we ensure that you will get the refund as soon as possible.

Could you please let us to know your order number and I will be able to find out which step it took so long.

Recently we were do our best to improve the imperfect system and to be at service customer better.Hope I could do something to win back your trust.

Fashionmia Recently Discussed