State: New York City: Cooperstown Product: Fashionmia Jacket Clear all filters (1 of 52 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Fashionmia Jacket Review from Cooperstown, New York

I have an October wedding outside!!! I fell in love with this white jacket with a bow at the waist and lace acrossed the chest and all the way around the bottem. I was very careful about my messurements as I have lost weight!!! After waiting for a longtime it finaly arived. Apon opening the package I knew things were go worng right from the start! There were no papers inside at all, next there was no lace at all on this jacket, next I tried it on, well here we go, problem number 3!! It lacked 4 inches of closing and this is an extra large! My mom is much smallerthan I am so I figured if it fit her I would give it to her for mothers day, well guess what yeah you guessed it, it did not fit her either!! Big suprised!!!! LOL Apon looking at this piece of *** inside of the coller there is a large piece of something black!!!!!!! I have never in my 59 years been so disapointed, and worst of all there is no one to help me, and I am totaly disabled on a fixed income!!!!! So here I sit with a piece of *** that no one can where and I am out the money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please do not use this company you will be disapointed, big time!!!!
Candice_933

Report it to Paypal or Visa and get your money back that is what I did. They are a total fraud been fighting with them...

They won't give your money back it is a scam....I didn't have to return anything just donated them to charity for rags now. Lets take this company down!!!!

fashionmia2016

Good day. We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience caused and none-reply from our customer service team.

It happened sometime due to system failure so that we couldn't reach your message. I apologize for being late to notice the situation.Could you please let us know your order number?

And we will try our best to help you until you satisfied.

Looking forward to see you soon.

nina@fashionmia.com

Please take her advise. I was also bent.

This company is a fraud. Tell your friends and let's get them out of business.

View more comments (2)