State: New South Wales Product: Fashionmia Jacket Clear all filters (1 of 52 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:

Fashionmia in Orange, New South Wales - SCAMMERS

My order was showing as processing for 2 months. Having allowed ample time, I decided to contact them via their webpage. Overnight my order had totally vanished from their website and I'd received no reply! I did go to PayPal resolution page and they leave you a msg to contact them via email with any problems before opening a dispute. I thought I'd do the correct thing and send them an email. Almost immediately got an email back asking from them asking for PayPal transaction ID. Weird, considering I'd sent a screenshot of the transaction along with my email. Nothing heard back so I opened a dispute directly with PayPal . The following day money was back in my account. Imagine not paying via PayPal......first they disappear my order off their website, and from other reviews I've read on the internet there's no easy way to contact them directly, apart from email. Do yourself a favour, these guys are dodgy as anything.
Review