With Company response Not resolved

I place an order and after it reply thank you for your order it ask the following day for additional shipping charges. I ask for my order to be cancelled and reimburse and i never received my money back.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Fashionmia?

Comments

LatinaFashion

That's not very encouraging!

I've been dealing with a similar issue for the past 2 months and the customer rep who replied to your message is the same one who just replied to my 14th email.

Hum, that tells me something is seriously wrong. No worries, I'll forward info to the authorities (Better Business Bureau, Econsumer.gov, etc).

FashionmiaCares
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1334884
Fashionmia Response

Thank you for your order and post here, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused, would you please offer us your order number to Bella.meng@orderplus.com so that we can confirm with relevant department quickly.

Thank you for your kind support and cooperation.

to Fashionmia Response Port Coquitlam, British Columbia, Canada #1339378

the above comment is the same response that Fashion Mia sends endlessly delaying repayment of money they take without delivering the product! - assume: they count on you giving up after they repeatedly delay with refunds. do not shop online with FashionMia

Fashionmia Recently Discussed