With Company response Not resolved

Yes charged fro my account never received

Product or Service Mentioned: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Company wrote 2 public responses to the review from Nov 10, 2017.

Comments

Takes a month for them to process and takes 3-4 weeks to deliver. They cancelled most of the dresses i ordered and did not even send you an apology email and no refund was executed for the cancelled items!!!

I’m so pissed! I have to constantly contact paypal to get my money back. Finally after a few weeks they answered and offered a refund lesser than the amt i paid for the dresses! At least 1 dress is missing in two successive package!

If u wanna wait 2 mos to get your items and deal with them cancelling your dresses and get no refund and missing items. Go ahead and order their apparels! Now am stuck no dress to use for a thanksgiving luncheon because they cancelled the dress which am suppose to wear for this day!

Horrible seller! Do not trust them with your money!

FashionmiaCares
to Anonymous #1391231
Fashionmia Response

Thanks for your kindly reply , so sorry for any inconvenience. Could you please tell us your order

number here?

Then we will check it and help you better. Thanks.

FashionmiaCares
Fashionmia Response

Dear Customer

Thank you for your order and post here, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused, would you please offer us your order number to Angie.wang@orderplus.com so that we can confirm with relevant department quickly.

Thank you for your kind support and cooperation.

FashionMia