I have tried numerous times to contact this company via phone and email. My calls have not been returned and my emails are answered by a different rep each time telling me the exact same thing, that my order was delivered.

FashionMia sent me the tracking information from the carrier and it is obvious that they pay no attention whatsoever because right there it clearly states that the order was delivered to a different address.

I am going to report Fashionmia to the BBB because i am really upset of the lack of care or concern for clients. Especially the ones who have been charged for items that have not been recieved

Product or Service Mentioned: Fashionmia Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

FashionmiaCares

Dear Customer Thank you for your order and post here, we are sorry for the delay and inconvenience caused, would you please offer us your order number or registered email address at comment@orderplus.com so that I could be able to solve your problem asap. Thank you for your kind support and cooperation. FashionMia

@FashionmiaCares

I replied to Fashion Mia with my order number and email address and received the exact same answer as previously. They state that their records show that my package was delivered.

I cannot believe that this place is so robotic. That's the only answer I have received from 10 different reps.

I will never again order from this place and will continue to share my bad experience with as many people I can. DO NOT PURCHASE FROM FASHION MIA.