Cork City, County Cork
With Company response Not resolved

Very anger as I am awaiting my order 3 weeks.

I ordered 4 dresses and money taken from my bank and no sign of dresses.I tried to track them,but nothing coming up.

I am going to contact the police as this is totally illegal, It is STEALING. I have sent numerous emails with no reply. I strongly recommend not to buy anything from this website. As I don't think its GENUINE.

47.13 you owe me .

I just want someone anyone in this company to have the courtesy to reply back to me.Or better still send my order or give back the money that was taken out of my account.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of time it takes to receive items. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of fashionmia shipping service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $48. Fashionmia needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fashionmia shipping service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Fashionmia.

Had an Experience with Fashionmia?

Comments

Springfield, Massachusetts, United States #1298785

My name is Irma Del Valle.I place an order on 2/2/2017.

I received partial order. When am I art in the rest of my order.

It's has been as you know paid for already.Let me know as soon as possible.

Order #1839198

Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

Seattle, Washington, United States #1290415

lI made an order through fashionmia.com.I ordered a hoodie top/jacket for women and also a long dress and a short dress.

Money was taken from my account but did not receive my items. I'm very unhappy. If my items don't come soon I'm going to have to ask to refund my money.

I ordered these items in January, 2017 and its now almost March of 2017.

It was only suppose to take 5-10 business days.

Please resolve this matter soon.Thank you!

Culver City, California, United States #1280590

Me too!

Let's get a class action lawsuit going -

Nikki

Farnborough, Hampshire, United Kingdom #1270561

I ordered from this site and the money was taken from my account but I haven't received my order yet. I have tried logging on to track my order with the order number I received when I bought the item but nothing comes up. Can I get some responds plz

misbaker2@gmail.!!com.I texted with "Lucky" on Tuesday 12/27/16, he took my information and said would get back to me in timely order.

My credit card was charged on 11/28/16. But have not received my dress yet.

Over a month later.Please contact me with some answers

I am having the same problem for a month now. 2 dresses no money no dresses

FashionmiaCares
#1208922
Fashionmia Response

Hello Audrey,

Thank you for your order from Fashionmia.

I checked your order and all of your products were shipped out.And according to the tracking info, your first parcel is in your country now, and your 2nd one is one the transaction.

You can track them by following links:

http://www.17track.net/en/track?nums=RC375840832NL&fc=0 Since it is international shipping, it would take some time to arrive in destination country, please understand.

Best wishes!Fashionmia.com