If I could've given this company zero stars I would have. I ordered items in October 2018 and when they finally decided in JANUARY that they weren't in stock they offered me a credit on our next order.

I needed the items in January so I declined that offer and asked for a refund. They said it would take 10-15 days. I contacted them at least once a month and was told your refund is coming, it's been placed in emergency status, we've made your refund a priority, blah, blah, blah - always the runaround. It's now May 2019 and we've still not seen our refund of $140.35.

I placed the charge in dispute with my credit card company and FashionMia lied to them, too. In one of the many emails back and forth with this company I received this response..."To be honest, our refund system is really so slow but we can sure we never scam anyone and refund you finally." If you have to say that you don't scam people then you're a scammer. LIARS! THIEVES!

SCAMMERS! Stay away if you value your time and money!

order #B2442532

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

FashionmiaCares
Fashionmia Verified Representative

Dear customer, Thanks for order on our website. We are really sorry to hear that you're not satisfied with the products.

Your order has been checked. Our customer service has emailed you for a solution, please pay attention to your inbox.

Thanks. If you have any questions, please contact us via comment@orderplus.com