5.0

My order arrived very soon. Recently I made a purchase of a very pretty blouse that I saw on the web page of this store and requested that they send it to my office since most of the time I am working.

I really liked the service of the website because when I made the order I indicated an estimated delivery date and it was perfectly fulfilled.

The best thing about all this is that my order arrived long before the stipulated date, so it was surprising for the speed with which my order arrived. They have an excellent shipping service, I hope they continue to provide a good service, thank you very much.

Product or Service Mentioned: Fashionmia Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Fast order processing.

Fashionmia Pros: Website shows nice outfits, Delivery service.

Comments

FashionmiaCares

Thank you for your order from Fashionmia. I am very happy to hear that you are satisfied with our products.

Fashionmia is a reliable online shop and we are making efforts to offer customers a great shopping experience with us. Also there is strict quality assurance before each product is packed and shipped. Thank you for your trust.

Anything needs our help when shopping on Fashionmia, please feel free to contact us. Have a nice day:) Fashionmia.com

Fashionmia Reviews