71 views
5.0

My online purchase was satisfactory. My purchase through the website of this store came out very well, the whole process was very fast and comfortable.

There were many dresses to choose from, all kinds of designs and all kinds of colors. I like light colors so I decided to buy a very beautiful cream dress.

Another thing that I liked was that they had a very nice collection of shoes and also bought a pair to wear with the dress the same day. I had no problem with the sizes, both products were very good.

Product or Service Mentioned: Fashionmia Website.

Fashionmia Pros: Website.

Comments

FashionmiaCares

Thank you for your order from Fashionmia. I am very happy to hear that you are satisfied with our products.

Fashionmia is a reliable online shop and we are making efforts to offer customers a great shopping experience with us. Also there is strict quality assurance before each product is packed and shipped. Thank you for your trust.

Anything needs our help when shopping on Fashionmia, please feel free to contact us. Have a nice day:) Fashionmia.com

Fashionmia Reviews