With Company response Not resolved

On the 23th of April, I sent back to fashionmia the 4 dresses I bought from them. It costed me 35 CAD. So far, I paid almost 160 CAD to Fashionmia for NOTHING. Seriously, this company should be out of business!

They promised me a full refund. Here is their message from the 3rd of May :

Your refund request has been received and we will full refund CAD 122.16 to the same account you paid for us. It usually takes 15-20 working days for our financial department to deal with your refund.

We will keep you informed when the refund is completed.

I'll keep following this matter all the time until you receive the refund, any new information. I will keep you informed timely.

If there is anything I can do to help, please just let me know. I will try my best to help you.

I'm waiting, Fashionmia!!! You can't have 160$ for nothing!

Review about: Fashionmia Dress.

I didn't like: Not being able to speak with someone, Customer service not available, No person to speak to, Incorrect sizing chart, Entire experience.

Comments

FashionmiaCares
Fashionmia Response

Dear CustomerThank you for your order and post, so sorry for the delay, we have sent you an email about the refund status to your email address you left in our site, would you please check your inbox? Thank you.FashionMia

Recently Discussed