234 views

I placed an order on this website on December 7, 2015. It is Christmas Eve and i have not heard anything by mail.

I emailed them and they said that the order was in transit a week ago and that it takes longer when orders are place internationally. Well, you only get one time to prove loyalty to me and I will never order from this cite again. Not dependable at all. As a matter of fact there are other websites that sell the same items.

Such as Rose whole sale and Sammy dress and I even saw some of their items on Wish.com. I ordered two dresses and two shirts. The shipping is expensive and the total was about $64.00.

which I could have spent somewhere else. Please don't do it!

Product or Service Mentioned: Fashionmia Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Fashionmia Cons: Time it takes to get order that is if i ever get it.

Location: Mooresville, North Carolina

Comments

Sammydress is just as bad

Sammy dress and Rose wholesale are owned by the same people. Read their reviews on a site that isn't owned by then and you'll see 1,000's of complaints! Beware all these Chinese companies, their scam sites.

I ordered my wife coats 2 weeks ago and paid for 2 Day shipping it's Christmas eve and still no Package! I emailed them last week they told me her coats where on back order!

I think I just got scammed out of $90 ! FASHION MIA IS A SCAM DO NOT USE THEM!

Fashionmia Reviews