With Company response Not resolved

I ordered 8 dresses and 4 tops.Some of them are a little thin, but I just wear camisoles under those.

1 dress is on back order and 2 of the dresses were too small even though I matched the measurements and even adjusted for having a larger chest, but customer service gave me great solution for the problem. I love the items that fit and plan to order more. This time I will probably order one size up. The colors and print are beautiful on all of them.

Some of the black items bleed color a little but soaking them in salt water keeps it from depleting them of color.

Don't wash the dark colors with any other color, especially the ones with black lace as the ones in the photos.I suggest handwashing because of the color bleeding and the fine material.

I liked: Product, Selection, Customer service, Price of products.

4.3
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Fashionmia Dress
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Fashionmia?

Comments

MiaFan-1
Eb, Plaines Wilhems, Mauritius #1205042

Thanks for the pictures. Now I want to get one for myself (the black and white.)

FashionmiaCares
#1204974
Fashionmia Response

Dear Nena,

Thank you for your order from Fashionmia.

I am very happy to hear that you are satisfied with our products.

Fashionmia is a reliable online shop and we are making efforts to offer customers a great shopping experience with us. Also there is strict quality assurance before each product is packed and shipped.

Thank you for your trust.Anything needs our help when shopping on Fashionmia, please feel free to contact us.

Have a nice day:)