Fashionmia - Minor Issues/Great Service

I ordered 8 dresses and 4 tops.Some of them are a little thin, but I just wear camisoles under those.

1 dress is on back order and 2 of the dresses were too small even though I matched the measurements and even adjusted for having a larger chest, but customer service gave me great solution for the problem. I love the items that fit and plan to order more. This time I will probably order one size up. The colors and print are beautiful on all of them.

Some of the black items bleed color a little but soaking them in salt water keeps it from depleting them of color.

Don't wash the dark colors with any other color, especially the ones with black lace as the ones in the photos.I suggest handwashing because of the color bleeding and the fine material.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #907266 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Fashionmia? Submit review ›
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Aug 29 #1205042 Eb, Plaines Wilhems

Thanks for the pictures. Now I want to get one for myself (the black and white.)

0 0 Reply

Fashionmia Response Aug 28

Dear Nena,
Thank you for your order from Fashionmia.
I am very happy to hear that you are satisfied with our products. Fashionmia is a reliable online shop and we are making efforts to offer customers a great shopping experience with us. Also there is strict quality assurance before each product is packed and shipped.
Thank you for your trust. Anything needs our help when shopping on Fashionmia, please feel free to contact us.
Have a nice day:)

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Fashionmia. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Fashionmia.
Filing a new complaint about