Fashionmia - Mimilenko

663 of 1208 Fashionmia reviews

I ABSOLUTELY AGREE WITH SHANON. THEY ARE THIEF!

I was probably lucky to order only one dress , came after more than month some piece of ***, noting similar with that I ordered.No return, no refund. First photos shows what I ordered, the second what I got..

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE>>>SCAM!!!!

I have a long horrible story to share, but to make a long story short....do not order form this website. You will not be receiving the nice clothes in the pictures. Someone tries to copy them (poorly) and pass them off to you. they are not real items on the website. Items came to me several sizes too small, thread hanging from a lot of seems, horrible material, one of them felt like umbrella material. Most of my items went right in the trash, all I kept was a tank top or two, small, but ok for around the house. I tried to get a refund on some back order items, but that was six weeks ago, I can say goodbye to that money. I'll never get it back. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

663 of 1208 Fashionmia reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
Candice_933

May 02 #1153131

Report it to Paypal or Visa and get your money back that is what I did. They are a total fraud been fighting with them... They won't give your money back it is a scam....I didn't have to return anything just donated them to charity for rags now. Lets take this company down!!!!

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Fashionmia. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Fashionmia.
Filing a new complaint about
×