Houston, Texas

I ABSOLUTELY AGREE WITH SHANON. THEY ARE THIEF!

I was probably lucky to order only one dress , came after more than month some piece of ***, noting similar with that I ordered.No return, no refund. First photos shows what I ordered, the second what I got..

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE>>>SCAM!!!!

I have a long horrible story to share, but to make a long story short....do not order form this website. You will not be receiving the nice clothes in the pictures. Someone tries to copy them (poorly) and pass them off to you. they are not real items on the website. Items came to me several sizes too small, thread hanging from a lot of seems, horrible material, one of them felt like umbrella material. Most of my items went right in the trash, all I kept was a tank top or two, small, but ok for around the house. I tried to get a refund on some back order items, but that was six weeks ago, I can say goodbye to that money. I'll never get it back. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!!!!

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Fashionmia Dress
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Fashionmia?

Submit review

Comments

Candice_933

Report it to Paypal or Visa and get your money back that is what I did.They are a total fraud been fighting with them...

They won't give your money back it is a scam....I didn't have to return anything just donated them to charity for rags now.Lets take this company down!!!!