1.1

Fashion Mia!

I have placed an order with your factory in May 2018 !!!

I ordered 3 dresses. Even though my account has been débited within SECONDS after I placed the order, I have never received a serious confirmation from the company, or an order number or a receipt. NOTHING! Two months after I have still received nothing , I contacted the company through their website. They couldn’t help me because they had no references or evidences of purchase. I kept sending them the transaction in my bank account , but it was not enough for them. They needed an order number - something they NEVER SENT ME , and their system fails to give after they receive the Money!!!

I tried to open a dispute, and file a complaint. NO ONE WAS ABLE TO HELP - ACCOUNTING IS INEXISTANT IN THAT PLACE, THEY JUST HAVE A SECRETARY WHO WILL ASK YOU FOR MORE DETAILS AND WILL BE SORRY THAT SHE CANT HELP YOU IF YOU DONT GIVE MORE INFORMATION.

I received a parcel in OCTOBER!! And it was three completely different dresses.things that I have never seen in my life, things that I would never order. Delivered in a plastic zip bag WITH NO RECEIPT - REFERENCE NUMBER - DATE OF ORDER - NOTHING!!!!

I guess if there is a problem with the goods, like : wrong item - size- or a default on the item their response is : YOUR PROBLEM NOW.

I am really unhappy with their inexistant service and incompetence. I kept on sending letters and the girls had NO CLUE what I was talking about!

DONT BOTHER ORDERING FROM THIS SITE.

Product or Service Mentioned: Fashionmia Shipping Service.

Fashionmia Cons: Incompetence.

Comments

FashionmiaCares
#1620676
Fashionmia Verified Representative

Dear Customer Thank you for your order and post here, we are sorry for the delay and inconvenience caused, would you please offer us your order number at comment@orderplus.com so that I could be able to solve your problem as soon as possible. Thank you for your kind support and cooperation. FashionMia

#1620899
@FashionmiaCares

Order number? Did you read my letter at all?

#1620903
@FashionmiaCares

WHAT DID YOU NOT UNDERSTAND FROM MY LETTER? NO ORDER NUMBER EVER RECEIVED FROM YOU !!!!!!!

@FashionmiaCares

This address that you post online comment@orderplus.com doesn’t exist! Fashionmia, any other address that I could contact you and send you back the crabby items you sent me, and get actually refunded?