5.0

Many variety of accessories. In this store I have found multiple accessories to combine with my clothes, from the smallest earring to the most elegant necklace.

The great variety made it difficult at the time of choosing but after so much testing I managed to decide for the most beautiful.

I really like to buy in this store because in addition to its variety of products also the store team attends you very kind and that I love it very much, it makes me feel very nice. Undoubtedly something that makes a difference in a store is your attention to the customer and this has it.

I liked: Design, Friendly customer service.

Comments

FashionmiaCares
Fashionmia Verified Representative
Thank you for your order from Fashionmia. I am very happy to hear that you are satisfied with our products.

Fashionmia is a reliable online shop and we are making efforts to offer customers a great shopping experience with us. Also there is strict quality assurance before each product is packed and shipped. Thank you for your trust.

Anything needs our help when shopping on Fashionmia, please feel free to contact us. Have a nice day:) Fashionmia.com