With Company response Not resolved
5.0

It shows my curves perfectly !It looks like they we're tailored for me.

My husband and daughter we're happy too as I was fitting them. I ordered around 10 pieces of skater dresses because I need it as I am getting ready to have a second job. I like their colors, style and patterns. I am petite, and I am happy to find this website that got my perfect size.

It makes me look glamorous and am proud to show off to my friends . I will order for more products as it is going to be Christmas.

I will recommend it.If I had to give it a star rating, it would be five stars.

Reviewer is in happy mood. This person is quite happy with products and service. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good customer service of fashionmia party dress. Fashionmia needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fashionmia party dress in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Fashionmia.

Had an Experience with Fashionmia?

Comments

Totally fake review. How about you show us the picture of what you ACTUALLY received instead of the phony photo from their website? You can't, because you're one of their employees, and they are scammers.

FashionmiaCares
Xian, Shaanxi, China #1242827
Fashionmia Response

Dear Customer

It's so nice of you to share this all with us,thank you very much for your orders and support :)

Wish all the best to you and your family ^^