With Company response Not resolved

I ordered several items of clothing from this FASHION MIA and needed one of the items for a special occasion. The blouse did not come in time as expected so I have to wear something else.

This was a big disappointment. However, I was pleasantly surprised when the order was received because of the impeccable quality of the material of the blouse which I was waiting for and the quality of the materials used. I have already washed the dress and it laundered very well. Very good clothes for the price.

I need to learn more about this company's sizing so that the clothes will fit better. Once i can do that, I will use this as a source for for mew wardrobe.

Product or Service Mentioned: Fashionmia Blouse.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Faster delivery.

Comments

FashionmiaCares
Fashionmia Response

Thank you so much for your order and sharing , we are running a special activity to collect the MOST AMAZING BUYERS’ SHOW,it will be much appreciated if you could send us some photos with you wearing the products from us to lollie.zou@orderplus,com :) We will sort them out and get back to you with a surprise reward ^^