Update by user Jul 13

I received this email from FashionMia. Dear Customer,Thank you for your order, we noticed you left an comment over Pissedconsumer upon order B2306896.We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience.

I have checked with our financial department, your refund USD49.61 has been issued.Would you please check it later? I checked later- nothing I checked still later- nothing Aaaand later again- nothing How much later are we talking here? Another 2 months maybe?

Screw you FashionThieves. Order # B2306896

Original review posted by user Jul 05

-Order placed: 4/28/18

-Order canceled because false delivery time was quoted: 5/9/18

-Was told on 5/9/18: "We will refund you USD 49.61 to your Wallet in your account first, please check your account within 24-48 hours."

-"Refund" shows up in "My Wallet": not 24-48 hours as falsely quoted, but five days later on 5/14/18

-Was told by Angela on 5/15/18: "Our financial department has many refund business to process and need to refund all customer within 2 weeks of their refund request."

-Was told by Kitty on 6/1/18: "We got notice that they will deal with all of the refund on 6/25/18.

-6/25/18 no refund, 6/26/18 no refund, 6/27 no refund, 7/5 NO REFUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-On 7/4/18 I received 3 separate emails from Mandy. Times: 3:29 AM, 4:04 AM, and 4:05 AM. All with the subject line "Complete Order Insurance". The body of the email asks that I click on a link and pay for order insurance so I can get my refund..... YOU MUST BE JOKING!

Product or Service Mentioned: Fashionmia Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: I did not like that they stole my money.

Comments

GratisGharial

I received this email from FashionMia.Dear Customer,Thank you for your order, we noticed you left an comment over Pissedconsumer upon order B2306896.We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience.I have checked with our financial department, your refund USD49.61 has been issued.Would you please check it later?I checked later- nothingI checked still later- nothingAaaand later again- nothingHow much later are we talking here? Another 2 months maybe? Screw you FashionThieves.Order # B2306896

"Dear CustomerThank you for your order and post here, we are sorry for the delay and inconvenience caused, would you please offer us your order number and the problem with your order to comment@orderplus.com so that we can confirm with relevant department and solve your problem as soon as possible.Thank you for your kind support and cooperation.FashionMia"

to Anonymous #1513548

B2306896

to Anonymous #1513551

B2306896And if you actually read my comment you would already know THE PROBLEM WITH MY ORDER!!