Fashionmia - LAUGHABLE QUALITY AND I LIVE IN CHINA
Update added by user Apr 03, 2016
In the pictures the first image is what i ordered and the second photo is what i received They told me they have sold out of the dress i ordered and paid for 4 months ago
Original review posted by user Apr 02, 2016
It took 4 months for all of my order to arrive,Half in one country and the other half delivered in China because I had gone back to my office there. one or two items were ok and the rest were totally unwearable, and laughable, nothing like what was advertised, one item was so completely wrong the only thing they had in common was that they were both dresses. They have given me a 20 dollar voucher, which i am going to spend. I live in China so my staff have been conversing with the customer service people so maybe I have had much better response then other people , BUT i did not get any better qualilty.
In China when i buy clothes of the Taoboa site (chinese equivalent for ebay) I look for a real photo of the item i want to buy and if they dont have one on the site I ask for one, they also have reviews of the item and photos of people wearing the item when they brought it, you get a really good idea of what you are getting, I have had mostly positive experiences buying.
The items that i brought that arrived and were ok on Fasionmia had a real shot of the item on their web site, so it was easy to relate to what you were getting, but I did by 2 items that did not and they were the worst items i have ever brought on line.
My point to this is you could request the site to provide you with a real shot of the item you want to buy, out of the plastic bag, there should be no reason why they would not do this, you will know if it is in stock, it is for real, and how it is made. If every one did this to these sites, they would go out of business very quickly, it seems crazy that you can not see the actual item you are buying.
The other thing I noticed is that there are other sites, all have the same stock, same photographs here are a few dresslily, Rosegal, rose wholesale, Sammy Girl, it is making me think that these could all be sites owned by the same people, some one must be photographing these models with better looking clothes then the ones they are giving us which have been photo shopped, but if these sites are only making bad copies as people pointed out, where are the real clothes, who's clothes are these, some company went to a lot of expense of photographing all on western models, not a Chinese to be seen anywhere, why is some company in the USA not complaining that all their designs have been hijacked. The Fasionmia company is all Chinese, my staff in China have spoken to them on the phone in Guangzhou where they are based, and also on the QQ chat, there are no western people in this or behind this company.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Items look great on the site but look very poor quality
- Suspicion of who is behind company
You May Also Like
- "I'm not pissed or upset. I did read your reviews sorry, that people wasn't satisfied with their orders. However, the only thing that does take time is the shipment. I..."
- "I ordered three coats from Fashion Mia one of the coats the coats arrived in a mannerable amount of time but one of them were too small. I contacted customer..."
- "I ordered about 8 items from them. I received one and the quality was god awful. The other 7 items either never got to me or were never..."
- " Frank's Auto Credit is a Family Owned and Operated, Independent Buy-Here Pay-Here Dealer that was established in 1995 by Frank M. Lynch. For nearly 20 Years Frank's Auto Credit..."
- "I write to introduce our financial services to you. I am a direct mandate to a Financial Institution who is also known as private lender specialized in the Lease and..."
- "This place *** suck , the manager as yet to return my calls and when I go to the office she is to busy to talk. I reported i have..."
- "Watch out! I was alone at the Shanghai zoo just 2 days before i was supposed to return to the US. 2 girls approached me and started chatting with me..."