Featured Not resolved
1.1

Update by user Apr 03, 2016

In the pictures the first image is what i ordered and the second photo is what i received They told me they have sold out of the dress i ordered and paid for 4 months ago

Original review posted by user Apr 02, 2016

It took 4 months for all of my order to arrive,Half in one country and the other half delivered in China because I had gone back to my office there. one or two items were ok and the rest were totally unwearable, and laughable, nothing like what was advertised, one item was so completely wrong the only thing they had in common was that they were both dresses. They have given me a 20 dollar voucher, which i am going to spend. I live in China so my staff have been conversing with the customer service people so maybe I have had much better response then other people , BUT i did not get any better qualilty.

In China when i buy clothes of the Taoboa site (chinese equivalent for ebay) I look for a real photo of the item i want to buy and if they dont have one on the site I ask for one, they also have reviews of the item and photos of people wearing the item when they brought it, you get a really good idea of what you are getting, I have had mostly positive experiences buying.

The items that i brought that arrived and were ok on Fasionmia had a real shot of the item on their web site, so it was easy to relate to what you were getting, but I did by 2 items that did not and they were the worst items i have ever brought on line.

My point to this is you could request the site to provide you with a real shot of the item you want to buy, out of the plastic bag, there should be no reason why they would not do this, you will know if it is in stock, it is for real, and how it is made. If every one did this to these sites, they would go out of business very quickly, it seems crazy that you can not see the actual item you are buying.

The other thing I noticed is that there are other sites, all have the same stock, same photographs here are a few dresslily, Rosegal, rose wholesale, Sammy Girl, it is making me think that these could all be sites owned by the same people, some one must be photographing these models with better looking clothes then the ones they are giving us which have been photo shopped, but if these sites are only making bad copies as people pointed out, where are the real clothes, who's clothes are these, some company went to a lot of expense of photographing all on western models, not a Chinese to be seen anywhere, why is some company in the USA not complaining that all their designs have been hijacked. The Fasionmia company is all Chinese, my staff in China have spoken to them on the phone in Guangzhou where they are based, and also on the QQ chat, there are no western people in this or behind this company.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of fashionmia dress from Fashionmia and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $150 and wants Fashionmia to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was items look great on the site but look very poor quality and suspicion of who is behind company. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Fashionmia for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Fashionmia?

Comments

Candice_933

Report it to Paypal or Visa and get your money back that is what I did.They are a total fraud been fighting with them...

They won't give your money back it is a scam....I didn't have to return anything just donated them to charity for rags now.Lets take this company down!!!!