I ordered 2 dresses on 2/27/19 one was a dress I had decided would be perfect for informal wedding at the beach as I was getting married 3/09/2019. I paid for 5-7 day shipping cutting it close but I paid $27.00 plus to get it here in time.

I received my order on 3/21/2019 22 days after I ordered it. It came regular mail no express anything. And both dresses are to small. I have sent them back to the address on the bag they came in.

This has honestly been a nightmare. what are my chances of getting a resolution?

Product or Service Mentioned: Fashionmia Shipping Service.

Reason of review: THE SAME SIZE I PURCHASE FROM EVERYWHERE ELSE DOES NOT FIT.

Preferred solution: REFUND MY SHIPPING FEES AS I DIDN'T GET THAT SERVICE I GOT REGULAR MAIL. I'LL TAKE THE DRESSES IN A BIGGER SIZE OR A REFUND ON THAT TOO..

Comments

FashionmiaCares

Dear customer, Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here. We are so sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

But could you please offer us your order number or register email address so that we can locate your order in our system and help you as quick as possible? Thank you so much. Any question, please feel free to contact us via comment@orderplus.com.

Thanks for your cooperation. Fashionmia