I had ordered my size (12 Australian) large, pants,dresses and jackets.however what I received are child size clothes which fit starving Chinese kids. Awful material. Probably stitched by poor sighted person or some one with no idea of tailoring.

From the images we expect them to be from a HIGH quality store based some where in USA or Europe. Not some dingy Chinese slum.

I am attaching the photos of the clothes sent to me.

I strongly advise people not to buy from these cheats.

How do we make these people accountable and get a refund or shut down their website. Their ads keep popping up annoyingly on every website.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of fashionmia clothing. Fashionmia needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fashionmia clothing in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Fashionmia.

Had an Experience with Fashionmia?

Comments

Schaumburg, Illinois, United States #1258039

Thank you for your candid review !!! I was just looking at that site thinking to order a sundress or two - thank you for your order (and your sense of humor )

Candice_933

Report it to Paypal or Visa and get your money back that is what I did.They are a total fraud been fighting with them...

They won't give your money back it is a scam....I didn't have to return anything just donated them to charity for rags now.Lets take this company down!!!!

Fashionmia Recently Discussed