Fashionmia - Items nothing like the order

937 of 1428 Fashionmia reviews

I had ordered my size (12 Australian) large, pants,dresses and jackets.however what I received are child size clothes which fit starving Chinese kids. Awful material. Probably stitched by poor sighted person or some one with no idea of tailoring.

From the images we expect them to be from a HIGH quality store based some where in USA or Europe. Not some dingy Chinese slum.

I am attaching the photos of the clothes sent to me.

I strongly advise people not to buy from these cheats.

How do we make these people accountable and get a refund or shut down their website. Their ads keep popping up annoyingly on every website.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
937 of 1428 Fashionmia reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Dec 19, 2016 #1258039 Schaumburg, Illinois, United States

Thank you for your candid review !!! I was just looking at that site thinking to order a sundress or two - thank you for your order (and your sense of humor )

0 0 Reply
Candice_933

May 02, 2016 #1153188

Report it to Paypal or Visa and get your money back that is what I did. They are a total fraud been fighting with them... They won't give your money back it is a scam....I didn't have to return anything just donated them to charity for rags now. Lets take this company down!!!!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Fashionmia. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Fashionmia.
Filing a new complaint about
×