Fashionmia - Items never received - Money not refunded

593 of 1208 Fashionmia reviews

I ordered 6 items from FashionMia on January 11, 2016.After several weeks I received only 2 items.

Fashionmia sent me an email stating that the other 4 items were out of stock. I was given a choice of a coupon or a refund. I chose a refund as it seems that everything I order is out of stock. I opened several disputes with FashionMia and I was always told I would get refunded.

I only asked for the amount of the items I did not receive, which was $73,00. As of April 29, 2016, I still have not received my refund.

Was happy with the items I did receive, but needless to say, I am extremely upset and would like others to know how this company operates.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
    • Clothes look
  • What I disliked
    • Items have not been delivered
    • I have not gotten my refund

Reason of review:
593 of 1208 Fashionmia reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
renlyd04

May 27 #1165483

I requested a refund on March 23, 2016, for an order I placed on Feb 12, 2016. The order was placed using my debit card. They are telling me they can only refund my money to PayPal! I do not have, never used & will not get PayPal. They took my money from my debit, now they need to return it the same way. I am looking up trade commission laws & other areas to help everyone get their money back from these thieves.

2 0 Reply

May 20 #1162296

Ordered Feb. 2 2016 still waiting. Poor customer Service. They take your money and don't send your product.

3 0 Reply
Candice_933

May 02 #1153026

Report it to Paypal or Visa and get your money back that is what I did. They are a total fraud been fighting with them... They won't give your money back it is a scam....I didn't have to return anything just donated them to charity for rags now.

3 0 Reply
slinky97

May 03 #1153504

Candace I am hap[py to report that I received my refund!!

2 0 Reply
fashionmia2016

May 01 #1152348

Good day. Thanks for you loved the received item.
And we are truly sorry for keeping you waiting for refunds. Since you open a dispute with paypal , we are no longer able to process your refunds. But I believed that our financial manager will contact you soon and cooperate with paypal to make sure your refunds in progress.
We are always happy to help you with any question. Looking forward to see you soon.
linda@fashionmia.com

0 1 Reply

Jul 06 #1181748 Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria

you guys are frauds, thats all i can say. i have used other online platform to order for goods, a good example is DHgate were you can communicate with seller directly and you have good customer service and if you are dissatisfied with any product received they attend to your complain timely so that you wont give them a negative review, surprisingly fashiomia do not care about its customer review, afterall you guys are not truly out to do business but to defraud the general public of their hard earned money

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Fashionmia. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Fashionmia.
Filing a new complaint about
×