1.4K views 6 comments

This is my 2nd order and my satisfaction level still low.Ordered overcoat, saw the picture on website look so good and see what I got then you decides, the one I got look like no skill to do job, hmm very disappointed.

Also the waits time very long, it said on website 7-15 business days but I notice that from my 2 orders it took time about 40-45 days to receives all items

My current order place on 11/11/15 today 12/10/15 I only got 2 items out of 5.

The quality and sizing are never reach my standard, even though the chart size show, every item same size I measured it and it came out difference, that meant in the factory they didn't do a good job at all.That why this is will be my l last order.

Review about: Overcoat.

I didn't like: Sizing, Picture on website and real product not match.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Fashionmia?

Comments

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States #1267686

Woooooooooooooooooooow!!!

Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States #1215430

what the eff is THAT?!? Not at all like the picture they showed on their website. Sorry that you were scammed by this piece of *** company too.

Nashville, Tennessee, United States #1212634

Oh wow...TY for posting this and saving me time, frustration, money...when it's too good to be true, it is! I need to unlike this site on FB asap - TY!

Florito DeLeche
San Diego, California, United States #1110957

I couldn't stop comparing those two pictures until the laughter coming out of me was under control!I just keep picturing my wife's face as she's opening the box, if I had ordered her that coat!

It's so awful, it's tempting to get one as a gag gift!(Keeping a very nice coat waiting on the side to get me out of hot water, of course!) You must have been just stunned seeing it! (There I go laughing again..!!!)

Thank you for keeping me from being beat up and sleeping on the couch. And for the laughs, too. Oh man...

I was about to order that same coat, and a couple of others as well.I'm off to the mall to get what I'm paying for.

this is so so so bad, i was about making my orders but was scared paying online cux of frauds, i decide checking if it real to my big surprise......... i've been reading baddest compliment about fashionmia that its to say its no go area. thank u my father for saving me.

I ordered that same coat and what I got looks just like yours. I will never order from them again.