1.5K views

This is my 2nd order and my satisfaction level still low.Ordered overcoat, saw the picture on website look so good and see what I got then you decides, the one I got look like no skill to do job, hmm very disappointed.

Also the waits time very long, it said on website 7-15 business days but I notice that from my 2 orders it took time about 40-45 days to receives all items

My current order place on 11/11/15 today 12/10/15 I only got 2 items out of 5.

The quality and sizing are never reach my standard, even though the chart size show, every item same size I measured it and it came out difference, that meant in the factory they didn't do a good job at all.That why this is will be my l last order.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. This person is overall dissatisfied with Fashionmia and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about overcoat at Fashionmia was incorrect sizing chart and picture on website and real product not match Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Fashionmia.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Fashionmia to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Fashionmia?

Comments

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States #1267686

Woooooooooooooooooooow!!!

Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States #1215430

what the eff is THAT?!? Not at all like the picture they showed on their website. Sorry that you were scammed by this piece of *** company too.

Nashville, Tennessee, United States #1212634

Oh wow...TY for posting this and saving me time, frustration, money...when it's too good to be true, it is! I need to unlike this site on FB asap - TY!

San Diego, California, United States #1110957

I couldn't stop comparing those two pictures until the laughter coming out of me was under control!I just keep picturing my wife's face as she's opening the box, if I had ordered her that coat!

It's so awful, it's tempting to get one as a gag gift!(Keeping a very nice coat waiting on the side to get me out of hot water, of course!) You must have been just stunned seeing it! (There I go laughing again..!!!)

Thank you for keeping me from being beat up and sleeping on the couch. And for the laughs, too. Oh man...

I was about to order that same coat, and a couple of others as well.I'm off to the mall to get what I'm paying for.

this is so so so bad, i was about making my orders but was scared paying online cux of frauds, i decide checking if it real to my big surprise......... i've been reading baddest compliment about fashionmia that its to say its no go area. thank u my father for saving me.

I ordered that same coat and what I got looks just like yours. I will never order from them again.

Fashionmia Recently Discussed