I would like like to return some of the items I purchased that I was not happy about, please let me know how I can do this as soon as possible.Thank you

The Items were not to my satisfaction and I would like to return them. some of the items is not what I saw , the dresses were not the right size and color.

and the material was not what I thought it was.I have no pictures or video to support this , This is what I feel and I would like to return these items.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to "just want a refund on what i am returning" as the author lost $82. The author is overall dissatisfied with Fashionmia. The most disappointing about fashionmia dress from Fashionmia was products not as shown Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Fashionmia.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Fashionmia to other companies on our site.

My. order number is 1897996 email

I would like to return my items and can't it won't except my account number or email my account number is B1897996

Thanks for your orders in fashionmia.

We are sincerely sorry for hearing that our product didn't meet your expectation. Could you please let us know your order number and email address.The customer service team always happy to help our customers with their return, whether refund or exchange, and we’re doing everything we can to make it easier.

Looking forward to see you soon.

Fashionmia Recently Discussed