Norwalk, Connecticut

I would like like to return some of the items I purchased that I was not happy about, please let me know how I can do this as soon as possible.Thank you

203-395-2655.

The Items were not to my satisfaction and I would like to return them. some of the items is not what I saw , the dresses were not the right size and color.

and the material was not what I thought it was.I have no pictures or video to support this , This is what I feel and I would like to return these items.

I didn't like: Products not as shown.

3.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Fashionmia Dress
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $82
Preferred solution just want a refund on what i am returning

Had an Experience with Fashionmia?

Comments

My. order number is 1897996 email barbarawilkerson3422@gmail.com

I would like to return my items and can't it won't except my account number or email my account number is B1897996

fashionmia2016

Thanks for your orders in fashionmia.

We are sincerely sorry for hearing that our product didn't meet your expectation. Could you please let us know your order number and email address.The customer service team always happy to help our customers with their return, whether refund or exchange, and we’re doing everything we can to make it easier.

Looking forward to see you soon.

nina@fashionmia.com