Here is the situation.

Payment made on 3.12

Payment Confirmation: Complete

After 10 days, 13.12, here is what I see on the website:

All items have in the table status: PROCESSING (stage 2 of the 5, meaning, it just left the warehouse, to the processing stage!, before dispatch!)

So here is the note:

Note: Order # normally starts with a "B" and followed by a 5 or 6 digits number. For example: B12345. You can find your order # by referring to the order confirmation email you received from us.

Order NO.B760587

Order placed on: 2015-12-03

Status: Payment Confirmed

A: What does this order status mean?

Q: It means your order is still being processed. Our regular processing/handling time is 3 ~ 5 days. In some cases, we need a few more days to restock the items you have purchased.

Please be informed that today I canceled the order, and I wanted the money back!

Please keep away from this website.

I filed the dispute. I think I lost 50 dollars. I am so disappointed.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of fashionmia dress from Fashionmia and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $52 and wants Fashionmia to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Fashionmia for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Fashionmia Recently Discussed