Fashionmia - I paid, Payment confirmed, and the merchandize still not left their warehouse after 10 days!!
Here is the situation.
Payment made on 3.12
Payment Confirmation: Complete
After 10 days, 13.12, here is what I see on the website:
All items have in the table status: PROCESSING (stage 2 of the 5, meaning, it just left the warehouse, to the processing stage!, before dispatch!)
So here is the note:
Note: Order # normally starts with a "B" and followed by a 5 or 6 digits number. For example: B12345. You can find your order # by referring to the order confirmation email you received from us.
Order placed on: 2015-12-03
Status: Payment Confirmed
A: What does this order status mean?
Q: It means your order is still being processed. Our regular processing/handling time is 3 ~ 5 days. In some cases, we need a few more days to restock the items you have purchased.
Please be informed that today I canceled the order, and I wanted the money back!
Please keep away from this website.
I filed the dispute. I think I lost 50 dollars. I am so disappointed.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "i have been doing shopping online for sometimes now and I have had a lot of good and not so good dealings with different people but this deal I have..."
- "FashionMia did not send what I ordered, I order the Color Block Bowknot Boat Neck Bodycon-dress in beige. After waiting approximately 18 days for delivery, I received a cheap looking,..."
- "FashionMia sent me the wrong product in June 2016. When contacted, FashionMia told me I did order the item received. I emailed back to FashionMia the order confirmation..."
- "I have bought a few items from Everbuying, and had no problems. I bought a cheap tablet and a couple of case covers for my cellphones, and that was it...."
- "So as you know, Tap4"Fun" games offers ingame curency with a price. In this case what i lost 1000 credits (which i know in the long run is not much..."
- "I made a purchase on the 4th of june, i only selected items that showed processing time 1-4 business days and after i made the payment it showed an estimated..."
- "I have recently purchased 128GB "FASTER" brand memory cards, 8 in total, over 4 separate orders @ a cost of $17.99 ea. The problem is that ALL of these memory..."
- "Just as others have stated, I should have read reviews first. I am so disappointed and frustrated with this joke of a company. However, I have filed a complaint with..."
- "Corporate Credit Network aka Truebuild Credit aka Inc Strategies is a scam group ran under the squeaky clean front person Katie Berrien. Mike and Amanda Berrien (Katie's Parents) are the..."