4.5K views
With Company response

I order some item two weeks ago i need them for funaral the 24 of march thanks

Product or Service Mentioned: Fashionmia Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

I ordered clothing well over a month ago. The payment was taken out immediately but nothing has arrived.

I should have read the reviews first.

Last time I order from this company. Will let everyone within my network know, as well.

I made a purchase jan 23rd and money was taken out as well international fee..n no product yet..no one to talk to..never again would i order!!

It has been literally 2 months since I've ordered and I haven't received my merchandise yet. But they took my money out of my account. I'VE BEEN SCAMED

I need to return items because they don’t fit & are not what I ordered!!! Help please!!!

@PissedConsumer1630995

The exact same thing happened to me. I was sent the wrong items that belong to someone else, being going back and forth in emails with people, still have not received what I paid for or refund to my account..This Order Plus INTL is a rip off...Please steer clear!

@PissedConsumer1666075

I ordered some items in October they came 2/3 months later very poor quality & even had a big blue patch on the sleeve the fabric was the cheapest man made fiber plastic material if anyone had of walked past me too quick I’d have gone up in flames!! Emails back and forth for 5 months to get refund! FALSE ADVERTISING STAY CLEAR OF ORDERPLUS INTERNATIONAL LTD they reply to emails but you spend good mo st returning the goods when you are better off just binning!!

@PissedConsumer1666075

The company I bought from was mybesthoney.com ..... steer clear!

Shocking quality. You receive and say OMG WHAT HAVE I DONE!!

FSA NEEDS TO BE NOTIFIED. Wish I had read reviews!

The clothing company called Luvyle is the WORST SCAM EVER so BE CAREFUL! They show up as orderplus INTL from Hong Kong The photos of the clothing that you see on their website is NOT what you actually get.

The quality is the cheapest I have ever seen! #luvylescam

@PissedConsumer1626230

Appart from the fact that the quality is indeed very low, they also send other things than the ones ordered. They are a total scam!

Shunda
@PissedConsumer1643795

Where is my f dress I ordered since March 2

Fashionmia Response #1448874

Dear CustomerThank you for your order and post here, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused, would you please offer us your order number and the problem with your order to comment@orderplus.com so that we can confirm with relevant department quickly.Thank you for your kind support and cooperation.FashionMia

@Fashionmia Response

The items I ordered was cheap and don’t fit. The items are poor quality and not the sizes United States fitting scale.

I’m requesting a refund. I will be happy to send the merchandise back. My order 218190****190.

I’m requesting a full refund. Please respond.immediately.

Fashionmia Reviews